Valentine’s Day calls for a sweet, decadent breakfast. Red velvet pancakes? Double chocolate muffins? Strawberry cheesecake French toast? Yes! You can enjoy these sweet-as-candy treats while still feeling good about your choice. Make your Friday morning special with one of these lightened-up, festive dishes!
- Raspberry Cinnamon Rolls - These cinnamon rolls are rich, fluffy and have less than half the butter of regular cinnamon rolls! Using mashed banana and Greek yogurt helps cut calories without sacrificing flavor.
- Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Bake - This strawberry cheesecake French toast bake is easy to assemble the night before, and the whole grains keep you full. Perfect for a cold Valentine’s morning!
- Cherry Goat Cheese Kringle - The Wisconsin favorite is light and flakey with just the right amount of sweetness.
- Love Your Body Pancakes - Is anyone else addicted to Bravo’s Toned Up? Their website features workouts, healthy recipes and fitness motivation.
- Homemade Granola - Enjoy this perfectly sweetened granola with Greek yogurt and sliced strawberries for a festive Valentine’s morning parfait.
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins with Glaze - Nothing says Happy Valentine’s Day like starting your morning with double chocolate muffins!
- Powdered Sugar Donut Holes - These gluten-free donut holes would make any morning feel special. They’re also perfect for hosting a Winter Olympics Brunch.
- Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins - These muffins are lightened up with applesauce and yogurt, and feature cream cheese frosting in the center!
- Berrylicious Rainbow Smoothie - This beautiful, antioxidant-packed smoothie gets its color from strawberries, blackberries and raspberries. Perfect way to make a busy Valentine’s morning still feel special.
- Chocolate Chip Scones - Like having a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast!
- Breakfast Sandwich - Women’s Health Magazine brings us the lightened-up version of the Egg McMuffin with lean turkey, tomato and guacamole!
- Paleo Biscuits - I cannot wait to try making a breakfast sandwich with these light, Paleo biscuits!
- Butterfinger Smoothie - Get your Valentine’s Day candy fix first thing in the morning with this smoothie from Fitnessista!
- Cinnamon Brown Sugar Pancakes - The combination of cinnamon and honey Greek yogurt sound perfect for a cold morning. I love Carrots ‘n Cake for the healthy recipes, along with lots of fitness motivation!
- Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes - Start your Valentine’s Day with healthy, light and fluffy chocolate chip pancakes!
- Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits - A light and quick breakfast for a busy morning. The red strawberries and sweet granola still make it feel special.
- Rhubarb Waffles - These light and crisp waffles are made with whole wheat flour and egg whites, and the rhubarb sauce adds just the right amount of sweetness.
- Pink Smoothies - In this list of pink smoothies, each looks better than the last. Can’t wait to try the peanut butter and strawberry one!
- Red Velvet Pancakes - In stead of food coloring, these red velvet pancakes get their color from fresh berries. Chocolate-Covered Katie is the perfect place to find decadent desserts for breakfast!
- Apple Pie in a Glass Smoothie - Two Fit Moms is my latest obsession for healthy recipes and yoga tips. This smoothie could easily be made the night before for a stress-free morning.
- Red Beet Pancakes - These beautiful red pancakes get their color from beets and would be a great way to sneak them into your diet.
- Healthy Crepes - I have been searching for a healthy crepes recipe! I’m excited to try to recreate some one of my favorite brunch recipes from Roots Restaurant.
- Almond Butter Stuffed French Toast - Looks like a perfectly sweet breakfast sandwich!
- Double Chocolate Brownie Batter Pancakes - This dish needs no description - I will be making these as soon as I finish this post!
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Topping - Skinnytaste has so many delicious pancake recipes, but this one looks perfect for Valentine’s Day!
And finally… the moment you’ve been waiting for…
The winner of the Lou Malnati’s giveaway is…
Valencia - I love sausage, bacon and mushrooms and on occasion pepperoni
Valencia, please email your address to [email protected] and watch for 4 delicious pizzas in the mail
Thank you to everyone who entered! Look for more great giveaways in the future!