This cranberry salsa is the perfect holiday appetizer! It can be made ahead of time, and the flavor only gets better the longer it sits. I served this at Thanksgiving and actually made it on Monday. On Thanksgiving morning, I took it out of the fridge and poured it into a serving dish with sweet potato and pumpkin tortilla chips.
Adapted from Kalyn’s Kitchen
Yields 3 cups
- 1 bag (12 ounces) fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse the cranberries thoroughly and pour them into a blender or food processor. Pulse until they are chopped. Add the agave nectar and pulse until mixed.
- Chop the green onions, cilantro and jalapeño. Add to the blender.
- Add the lime juice and oil to the mixture and pulse until combined.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight. Serve with pumpkin tortilla chips and enjoy!