This is the ultimate quick and easy breakfast. It tastes like a chocolate shake, but gives you a cup of kale and your morning coffee!
Green Mocha Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup fresh kale (or spinach)
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup (about 8) coffee ice cubes
- To prepare the coffee ice cubes, pour a cup of regular coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. For an even quicker morning, make the smoothie the night before and place in the refrigerator.
- Go take on the day!